Home made mask made from natural ingredients
Face masks are all the rage at the moment. I wanted to strip it back before L'Oréal and other brands created the various types of masks.
Whenever my face felt like it was feeling tired or spotty, I would make this mask with the following ingredients:
1 teaspoon of milk
Freshly squeezed lemon
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
Leave on for 10-15 minutes. The face pack will harden. Wash off with cool water.
Results: Face will feel soft, clean and fresh.
Milk is great for the complexion.
• Makes skin softer
• Mildly bleaches the face
•Soothes skin irritation
•Acts as a cleanser
•Removes dead cells
•Smoothes fine line & wrinkles
•Treatment for sunburn
* Blackhead treatment: Lemons are a antibacterial
* Skin brightener because lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid.
* Removes dead cells
* Reduces shine (grease)
* Deeply cleanses pores
* Balances out the production of oil
* Prevents breakouts
* Another antibacterial
* Hydrates skin and locks in moisture
* Treats sun-damaged/ageing skin
* Creates fresher/ younger looking skin
* Exfoliates dead skin and reveals glowing healthy looking skin.
I love egg whites because I feel like it gives me a mini facelift.
* Shrinks pores by tightening skin
* Tones skin colour
* Lifts skin (the facelift effect) good for under eye area
* Reduces oily skin
* Gets rid of blackheads
* Smoothes wrinkles
* Prevents acne
Natural ingredients are the best because you know what is going on your face. This mask should be applied at least once a week.